Tours, Shuttles & Transfers
The following document describes Kruger to Cape’s terms and conditions, which you agree to by using our website. If you don’t agree to anything that we describe here, please don’t use the site but do let us know what you don’t agree with, because we aim to please, and Terms and Conditions for our Activities, we can only grow through our customers and by catering for their requirements.
Kruger to Cape may need to change these terms from time to time as our product grows and this can happen without notice. We also reserve the right to interpret this document in the way that makes the most sense to us.
Kruger to Cape is a reseller of tours and services from a wide variety of companies. We sincerely hope that you enjoy using our services. By using those services after any amendments have been made to this document, you agree to these terms and conditions, which we will now do our best to describe in some detail.
Please note that each service provider has their own Terms & Conditions. We will always provide you with the necessary information regarding your bookings, should it be necessary.
- You agree to use www.krugertocape.co.za and www.hoedspruit.net and any other Kruger to Cape affiliated websites and products (afterwards here referred to as the “Kruger to Cape partners” or “Kruger to Cape” for short, only for lawful purposes.
- You will only use Kruger to Cape to make legitimate requests to book tours and other services that we offer through Kruger to Cape. That means no speculative, false or fraudulent requests. You also agree not to use robots or other automated means to access our products.
- You agree that you are not a direct competitor of our company and merely gaining insight into how our business is operated.
- You agree that you are allowed to agree to these terms.
- Kruger to Cape does not endorse any offensive, indecent, inaccurate or inappropriate behaviour or content. By using this site, you agree not to put stuff like that up here. Should you do so, we will have to ban you from using our platforms.
- If we ban you, you agree not to come back under a different name.
- We cannot vouch for the accuracy in the descriptions of all the tours, but rest assured, if someone is using our site to promote a tour with inaccurate information, we will act quickly to remove that content. You agree to let us know if something like that occurs so we can do something about it.
- You agree not to copy our stuff. Our work is Copy Right protected. That said, maybe you’d like to work with us. We are open to any possible collaborations that could be mutually beneficial.
- We don’t take any responsibility for any of our service providers. We aim to work with professional suppliers only, but should you experience any incident or accidents, it will be the responsibility of the supplier, according to their Terms & Conditions.
- We reserve the right to remove content from our site without notice and at our sole discretion. For example, we might find the language in a review or a comment on a tour inappropriate for our site and we might just decide to delete it.
- We are under no obligation to keep anything you write on Kruger to Cape for any length of time.
- We strive to display your contributions to the site in the best way we can, but we make the decisions regarding design and all that. As with everything else here though, we would love to hear from you if you have any criticism.
- By submitting content to Kruger to Cape you agree to allow us to keep it visible on Kruger to Cape for as long as it makes sense to do so.
- Locals are responsible for the recommendations they post on the Kruger to Cape platform and the Kruger to Cape websites.
- Kruger to Cape will not take responsibility and cannot be held responsible for information provided by registered locals.
- If information that is posted infringes with our terms and conditions we will remove the information and disable the local’s profile.
- Locals are not allowed to recommend any illegal or unsafe activity and such advice will be removed immediately once reported.
- By providing local advice and recommendations the locals are allowing Kruger to Cape to publish this information on our websites and mobile apps. We are also allowed to use examples in marketing for our service.
- Locals are not allowed to copy or republish advice from another local or add/upload content from any other source on the internet without consent of the owner of that content, no matter if it’s text or a photograph.
- We don’t operate any of the tours. We resell other people’s tours and try to help you find the tours you’re looking for. Kruger to Cape is not liable for any accidents, losses, injuries, damages, delays, expenses due to any action or inaction on the part of the operator, guides, or their other employees.
- If you do have any complaints about a tour, you agree to let us know so that we can help you to find a solution to your issue.
- The terms and conditions for each of the tour operators may differ depending on the services that they offer.
- Kruger to Cape is not responsible for any information about tours that we do not directly provide to you through our services and products.
- Kruger to Cape does not guarantee availability for any tour until your booking has been confirmed and paid for.
- Certain tours are sensitive to changes in weather and may be cancelled. We cannot control the weather. See our cancellation policy below.
- We would advise all travellers to purchase comprehensive travel insurance in order to minimize any possible losses due to unforeseeable situations arising during your trip.
- Kruger to Cape will provide support through our website’s support centre and through our email addresses: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- We pledge to give you the best customer support that is humanly possible.
- All of our prices are managed through our booking system and we pledge to give you the best price available on any particular tour.
- All prices on the website are valid when they are displayed on Kruger to Cape, but those prices are subject to change at any time by the suppliers.
- Prices listed on the site are per person unless the tour specifically says so. We almost always also say “per person”, but if there is any confusion about this, please contact us and we will explain fully.
- Prices are subjects to change up until the point when the booking has been confirmed.
- Prices are displayed along with any pertinent taxes at the point of purchase.
- Our prices do not include tips for your guides, tour directors, or your drivers or any other such cost. If you’re happy with their service and you want to tip them, please do.
- Any food or beverage that you may need to buy on your trip is your responsibility. Sometimes food and drink are offered on tours and you need to specifically book them as “extras”.
- If you need to cancel your trip or change your reservation just drop us a line and we’ll do everything we can to help you do that, free of charge. However, costs may increase (or decrease) as a result of your booking changes. If that happens, we will let you know about any price increase (or decrease).
- If you reduce the number of people in a booking, that amounts to a cancellation of those passengers / participants. If you increase the number, please note that there may not be an available number of seats for the increase. We will assist in whatever way possible to still make your tour possible.
- Cancellations are allowed, but we have cancellation fees associated with our tours. These cancellation policies are displayed on the individual tour pages on our site, should they differ from ours.
- Adventures and tours: Cancellations can be made by the suppliers of tours due to weather conditions. Your safety is of the utmost concern, so if a pilot recons the weather might be too risky for a flight, it’s his discretion to cancel or continue with a flight, for example. Any cancellations due to weather will result in a full refund and we will try our best to find you a different tour to go on.
- Cancellation fees: a) Up to 60 days – 10% loss.
- b) Between 60 and 30 days – 50% loss.
- c) After 30 days – 100% loss.
- Cancellation on Transfers and Shuttles: 100% cancellation fees will apply to “NO SHOWS” regardless of applicable reasons. Kruger to Cape reserves the right to cancel any Scheduled Shuttle departure 48 hours or more prior to its departure, due to unforeseen circumstances, but we will always endeavour to find alternative suppliers, rather than just cancel outright.
- Refunds can take up to 14 days to process.
- No cash refunds will be allowed.
- Payment for tours/shuttles/transfers is made through our secure payment gateway on Kruger to Cape.
- When you make a payment through our site, a full payment is charged to your credit card.
- We pledge to make that process as secure as possible and we use SSL security provided to us by Bidvest Bank.
- Card transactions will be acquired for Kruger to Cape via Bidvest Bank (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway. Bidvest uses the strictest form of encryption and no credit card details are stored on the website.
- Customer card or banking details are never share with Kruger to Cape or third parties.
We wish you a happy and safe trip and hope you have a great experience with Kruger to Cape, but should you experience any problems, please let us know.
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Kruger to Cape chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
We care about tourism, and we care about our customers.